2010-06-20

Robert Pattinson hates fights

Hollywood hunk Robert Pattinson is a gentleman in the true sense because he could not bring himself to hurt the stuntmen on the set of his new film 'Remember Me'.

The 23-year-old actor filmed his own fight scenes in the movie but admits he was no match for the stunt team in the tough guy stakes, Contactmusic reported.

In the film, Pattinson plays a tormented student who rebels against his father and then falls in love after suffering a family tragedy.
"I punched the stuntman's face four times - as hard as I could. And he just grinned at me and said he didn't feel a thing. It was frustrating," he said.

The Twilight star's lack of spirit to fight also exists in his real life, although he has engaged in several brawls.

"When I was a teenager I often got myself into precarious situations without realising that it would end in a brawl, more than once!," Pattinson said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons